Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cupcakes




Frilly aprons, the fickle smells of sweets and chocolate, heart shaped bowls and antique silverware and cake stands, 50's pop music (Especially Sherille's Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow) on repeat, and a big fat mess in the center of it all. Welcome to my kitchen! A place where you will definitely be fed.

Baking. It's the one thing that will always make me happy.

Well, I'm not saying that I actually love the task. I absolutely hate washing plates and getting dirty and spilling ingrediants and things like that. But when I hand someone a cupcake or anything like that, and they smile or tell me they love it (or rarely, say that it has made their day)... well, that's why I love it. That's what I strive for. Even though it probably makes someone happy for only 5 minutes.. well, it means the world to me because I made a difference.

Photo taken by Faith, edited by Toycamera Analogcolor

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This flower just make me think about the delicious cake, I really do not know and just feel hungry! If you can like teh Women's leather tote handbags and the beautiful Ladies black Platform Shoes will be great!