Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dilemma.


Dress by BCBG Max Azria; originally $376, but I got it on sale!

The reason why I have bought this gown is because I may go to a cotillion! But... The reason why I may not go? It's going to be a lot of money out of my pocket! It's $200 dollars to get in, not including hair, makeup, and a pair of Badgley Mischka shoes that I MUST have! Somebody wants to buy this adorable gown from me, so if I don't go I have a back up plan. The next reason on why I have been holding back is because I can buy a professional Canon dslr camera with this money.

So my darlings, I need your help. Go to a wonderful dance or buy a camera?
P.S. If I do go, I will definitely post up pictures for you to see. So you may actually get a peek of what I look like in the gown!


Photo taken by Faith, edited by Toycamera Analogcolor

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh tough decision
how long did it take to save up the money?

btw the dress is gorgeous

Casee Marie said...

Pretty! Oh, that's such a difficult choice. The dance would be so magical, but then the camera will last longer and such. Have fun with whichever you choose!

Faith said...

I actually saved up my birthday money, so it took a day! And thanks loves for the wonderful suggestions!